Tuesday, June 5, 2012

30 Day/300 Ab Challenge


Life After I

I need a favor to ask of all y'all.  I need you to hold me accountable for this 30 Day/300 Ab Challenge.  For what you ask?  Shannon over at Life After I "Dew" is hosting this death trap link up.  I will let Shannon tell her weigh loss story and results but honestly?  She is amazing.  She has an adorable little girl and a HAWT husband (no seriously, go look at the picture she posted after he participated on the ab challenge).  

Anyways, I am taking the plunge and just doing it.  Nike, you can thank me later for the plug.  It will be difficult.  It will suck.  It will take a WHOLE 15 minutes.  It will hurt [in the beginning].  But will it be worth it?  Oh, you better believe it!  

Will you participate with me?  I promise you will thank me later.  Oh and don't be afraid to email/comment/tweet asking how it is going.  I will need that motivation because of this nannying full-time deal I have going.  So exhausting.  Without further ado.  Day 1, you are about to get your ass kicked!

Don't forget about my giveaway my Lovelies!  

3 comments:

xo kelsey said...

wooo go you!! i wanna join in on this! i walked 2 miles today on an incline, which is nothing to brag about, but i almost died soooo i'm pretty proud of myself hahaha

xo kelsey said...

ps- what's your twitter?? i don't think i follow you yet!

Shannon Dew said...

You've got this,girl! Trust me the results are worth the pain {in the beginning} :-)

My Photo
Welcome to my corner of the Internet! My name is Elle & I'm a college student & AΦ sister enjoying life. I'm studying Public Relations in hopes of one day becoming a wedding planner. I'm a follower of Christ, I love a good party, the Kansas Jayhawks, & all things all things PINK! I'm a Pinterest addict & I love a good DIY project. Sit back a stay awhile. Be awesome, love Jesus.


The Princess Diaries

Instagram

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Loading...

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved
Blogging tips